Meat Inspected for Human Consumption
European Union (EU) certification is a certification developed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS). It was created in response to the Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) crisis, and is part of an international strategy to eradicate food-borne epidemics.
- EU certification requires that all animal products used in pet food be derived from animals declared fit for human consumption
- We only use proteins fit for the family table
- No fallen animals or 4D (dead, diseased, dying and destroyed) meats are used in the production of our products
- All ingredients utilized in our formulas are Non-GMO
- Suppliers of ingredients are inspected and approved by the USDA