Come see us in booth 4012 @ the Global Pet Expo March 12-14 in Orlando Florida! We will be premiering our new formulas at this show!
**The staff at VéRUS pet foods will be out of the office March 10th-15th. We will have limited access to our emails and toll free phone line.
**New and Improved** VéRUS Pet Foods!
We've been making some awesome adjustments in 2013...
- Active Probiotics added to all formulas. Beginning in early May, all VéRUS Canine formulas include the addition of a Freeze Dried Live Probiotic at theraputic levels. This revolutionary probiotic is unlike any other in the pet food industry. This particular strain of bacteria, in its freeze dried state withstands temperatures above refrigeration allowing us to boast over 90% effectiveness of the probiotic for your pet. Ongoing testing on our foods confirms a stable 3 to 5 million cfu/g activity. This means even higher digestibility of our foods, greater immune support, enhances resistance to disease and sickness, and healthier long term benefits for your pets. As always, this probiotic is locally sourced and produced in the USA.
- New and improved Feline Life advantage kibble. As of March 2013, we reformulated with more chicken, egg, and probiotics while eliminating potato and corn gluten meal for a highly palatable formula. Still a perfect solution for a healthy urinary tract.
- Reformulated Puppy Advantage. For small-medium breed puppies, now has only one protein source, Chicken, since January 2013.
- L-Carnitine added. Non Chinese sourced, pharmaceutical Grade L-Carnitine. Improves utilization of fats for high energy dogs and provides fat burning stimulation for overweight dogs. Also supports healthy brain function.
- VéRUS production moved to new facility. Simply stated, we out grew our facility! After 5 years of continued success and growth, the Ohio plant is at capacity. This precipitated a move to our new facility in Southern New York State. The new facility is EU certified and maintains all the same certifications as the Ohio plant plus as well as an organic certification. The new facility boasts more modern equipment, which will offer us greater flexibility in production. The move was made in April and appears to have been relatively seamless.
- 100% Non Chinese sourced ingredients. Although this isn’t new news, it’s still worthy of stating again. It is our mission to ensure only the highest quality, reliable sourced ingredients.
- Upgraded packaging. Will be in the market soon. Now with a facelift to incorporate all these new awesome improvements.
As of April 2014, VéRUS pet foods will have all new packaging. In addition to a facelift, we will also be adjusting our sizing to 5, 15, and 30 pounds. The original 6.6 and 20 pound sizes will be discontinued. The price per pound will remain roughly the same.
How will this affect the VéRUS Buy 12 Get 1 Free Frequent Buyer program? The 30 pound submissions will remain the same. For the 20 pound submissions, customers have the option to:
1. Purchase additional 20 pound bags while they are still in supply to receive the free 20 pound bag promptly. (Same for 6.6 pound option)
2. Once the 20 pound supply has concluded, customers may purchase just the 15 pound bag, in which will receive a 15 pound at the conclusion of their 12 UPC submissions. (same as 6.6 pound option)
3.Once the 20 pound supply has concluded, customers may purchase 1-15 pound and 1- 5 pound bag for each 20 pound UPC still required. The customer would then receive 1- 15 pound and 1- 5 pound bag for free.